D. M. Gremlin Productions - Forums

Rock song created in Reason

Author:  riddlerj [ Tue Apr 12, 2005 9:27 pm ]
Post subject:  Rock song created in Reason

**  Nevermind, this file is larger than 256K doesn't allow for anything larger than that***  This isn't my song but I thought it was so kick ass I would post it here.  The guy that made it did it entirely in Reason 2.5.  The song was only 90K.  I converted it to MP3 so those without a registered copy of reason could hear it too.  The file was found on Reasonstation.net

Author:  D. M. Gremlin [ Tue Apr 12, 2005 11:55 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Rock song created in Reason

Ok, I've fixed the 256k sound file upload limit.  The limit is now 10 megabytes.  I just posted a 4 megabyte mp3 file in another topic so I know it works.  It just takes a REALLY long time and ties up your browser for that time.  It would be cool if it showed the upload progress in a different window, kind of like when you upload designs to Cafepress or something, but I have not the programming skills for that.

Author:  riddlerj [ Mon Apr 18, 2005 9:30 pm ]

Alright then, let's try this again shall we.  If DM got it working correctly the  file should be attached to this post.

Author:  D. M. Gremlin [ Thu Apr 21, 2005 9:06 pm ]

Cool.  Very convincing guitar sound.  A little too shreddy for my taste and not enough melody, but very impressive nonetheless.  I liked the piano part quite a bit.  Thanks for posting that.

: