D. M. Gremlin Productions - Forums

Oct 22: Halloween Open House - with EVENT PHOTOS!

Author:  wynnesome [ Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:52 am ]
Post subject:  Oct 22: Halloween Open House - with EVENT PHOTOS!

This month's Studio Open House is Oct 22, from 6pm-midnight!

Of course, being Halloween Season, this month's event will also double as a Halloween and Costume Party, for those who would like to get in the "spirit" by coming in costume! Costumes are not required, but we'll also be planning our photo shooting this month around costumed portraits of those who do come dressed up.

Full event information at http://www.starkravenmusic.com/openhouse.html

The past few months have seen so many of our "new" attendees becoming friends and regulars, returning month after month for inspiring and creative gatherings and photo shoots. Check out images from July's Open House, June's Open House, and May's Open House here in the forums!

We'll continue all of this in October with the studio available for tours, open shooting, and networking!

RSVP policy:
**If you have never been to the studio before, please RSVP including the name of each guest coming with you.
**If you've been here before, no RSVP is required for yourself.
**If you are bringing guests who have not been here before, either:
a) RSVP with the name of each guest you are bringing, or
b) have each of your guests RSVP on their own behalf

All RSVP's should be made to studio@dm-gremlin.com, and due by 48 hours in advance of the event - for the 10/22 Open House, the RSVP deadline is 6pm on 10/20.

Thank you!

Author:  wynnesome [ Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:02 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Oct 22: Halloween Open House - with EVENT PHOTOS!

Hey everyone, here are a couple of fun photos I shot myself - I know that some of the participating photographers have some really fantastic shots, and can't wait to see some of them!

Author:  OG [ Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:51 am ]

Here are a few of my favorites from the shoot. Big thanks to models Emobi and Aura, artist Lisa Berczel and of course, Wendy!

-Erik

Author:  emobi [ Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:59 am ]

Yay!!

I had a great time Very Happy

A big, fat thanks to those who provided me with some stunning images Very Happy

: