D. M. Gremlin Productions - Forums

Studio Owner Wendy Levin Featured in Carrie Leigh's NUDE Magazine!

Author:  wynnesome [ Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:43 pm ]
Post subject:  Studio Owner Wendy Levin Featured in Carrie Leigh's NUDE Magazine!

I am very proud to announce that my photography is being featured in the upcoming Winter 2010 issue of Carrie Leigh's NUDE magazine.

This coffee-table book styled fine art nude publication maintains gallery quality printing and features fine art nude photographers from around the world. The magazine has been published quarterly for three years, surviving advertisement-free in the increasingly challenging print market.

Carrie Leigh's NUDE is available in stores as well as through the official NUDE web site. The Winter 2010 issue is available for online pre-order through Feb 7, at a discounted rate of $9.95/issue, including shipping within the US. Pre-ordered copies, along with the full print run to fine bookstores across the US, will ship Feb 15 for delivery around Feb 22.

And by the way, NUDE issues are shipped bubble-wrapped to protect the art, so every copy is in pristine condition when it arrives at your door!

After the Feb 7 "dead date" for internet pre-orders, the cost for issues ordered online will increase to the full cover price of $12.95, plus shipping and handling. So by pre-ordering, you save almost 50% in cost.

NUDE consistently sells out each issue, and I'm told by Gary Frischer, president of Carrie Leigh Publishing Group, that within two weeks of release, the issue will be sold out in stores.

Scroll down right below this post for a sneak preview of the Winter 2010 issue cover, with my featured named!

: