D. M. Gremlin Productions - Forums

Raven's Laughter pool party - May 11

Author:  wynnesome [ Sun May 11, 2008 10:59 pm ]
Post subject:  Raven's Laughter pool party - May 11

Today I finally met Raven's Laughter and his wife, model Miya. Or, Larry and Lisa, in "real name" terms. I knew them both through their work and through a number of people I know having worked with them, but I had never met them in person. But, I was able to attend their house/pool party today, meet them and a number of other people, enjoy the lovely hospitality, and have a generally awesome time.

I carpooled up there with Paindancer and Hourglass, and friends there included NevaehLleh, Frenzy, Dave and Jessie, Alex and Allie, and Adam. Yeah, I'm mixing up "real" and "model" names, but it just happens when we all have our split identities!

Also met Jeffery Scott and Ram Bilgrai, both of whose work I already knew, and a number of new people, whose names I will try and remember, but I do less well with that when it's larger groups of new people at once. So I apologize for forgetting to mention anyone in particular, and for anyone whose name I don't remember next time I see them.

I got thrown in the pool twice, squirted people with a water gun (well, that's why I got thrown in the pool, now, isn't it!), got set on fire, zapped with electricity, and possibly volunteered for some other future adventures. Hey, I'm game!

It was a great lot of fun, thank you again to Larry and Lisa for hosting a great party, and as always, anyone who feels like posting images, feel free to do so!

: