----------------------------------- UniqueNudes Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:27 pm Affiliate Studio in Las Vegas ----------------------------------- Hey there! Most of you know me, Richard Rasner of Nakayama Studios, AKA Unique Nudes. You may have even seen Jenna Black and I working around D.M. Gremlin Studios on a fairly regular basis, and possibly even seen our documentary film "The Long Beach Photo Shoot Marathon" shot at studio there. But it's not actually our home studio. See, we're from Las Vegas. Well, not originally. She's from DC and I just moved here from Los Angeles. But still, we live in Vegas right now. Anyhow, since our "sister studio" (as Wendy refers to our symbiotic relationship) is always so nice to us we thought we'd return the favor. If you're a friend of the DM Gremlin Collective (and if you're on this forum you are) you're welcome at my studio as well. Rental rates comparable to Wendys and with enough advance notice you can use my personal lights (rather than renting the studio ones) for free. Plus I know quite a few models out here if yours flakes out last minute. :) Anyhow, for pictures of the studio check out info@uniquenudes.com and I'll hook you up. Cheers! -- Richard