----------------------------------- wynnesome Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:33 pm Re: March 25: Studio Open House + 'Super Heroine' Bodypaint Shoot! ----------------------------------- Thank you to everyone who made this such a fantastic event! I did no shooting myself at this Open House, so am just awaiting seeing some of the great images from Lonny (DRS Images), who set up the bodypaint shoot, and from everyone who took part in the Super Heroine shoot and open shooting with Sophia, Christine, Frenzy, and others. I also want to put another thank you out there to our amazing stylists, Lisa Berczel, Donna Hoffstee, and hairstylist Jason Becker. It really is a privilege to have these world-class professionals coming to the studio to contribute their talents to events here. And finally, thank you to Lee Berczel for helping (read: doing most of the work) to construct the new makeup vanity lights & mirror fixture that is now installed on the Studio B makeup station. Here's a photo I took the next morning while tidying for the day's studio rentals, of Lee's signature upon his handiwork, written in the sawdust left on the mirror from the sawing and drilling. An odd commemoration of this month's Open House, but a nice reminder of the appreciation I have for everyone who supports the studio in so many ways. Thank you all, and April's Open House date is posted on the web site and here in the forum, for April 22, including a mini-workshop by Adam Chilson, to give a taste of what he'll be presenting in his studio lighting workshop on May 1!