----------------------------------- wynnesome Sat May 29, 2010 3:58 pm Re: May 28 Studio Open House Night ----------------------------------- What a fun Open House last night! We had a great group, mostly photographers this time, about evenly split between first-timers and returning friends. Great to see regulars Geoff and Kevin, and last month's new friends Bryan, Erik, and Su-E from the Justice League of Photographers came back again for more fun! Everyone had a good time trading off shooting portraits of one another, with lighting setups ranging from some traditional portrait and beauty lighting setups courtesy Kevin, to more adventurous experiments. Henry came to hang out, and was kind enough to pose with Bryan, leave a present on his shirt, and make good attempts at chewing on the Pocket Wizard antenna as I shot a few photos with him on my shoulder. New friend Tomoko kindly volunteered to model for a couple of long sets to end the evening, patiently being draped in sheer fabrics. This provided for some really nice play with backlighting and fan-blowing the fabric to excellent effect. I shot a few images and behind the scenes shots, and I'm really looking forward to seeing what the group's images look like from this event. It was a really terrific meeting of creative and collaborative energies, and that, above all, is what makes the Open House events a success! :)