----------------------------------- wynnesome Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:09 am Re: Feb 19 Studio Open House Night and Karaoke Jam! ----------------------------------- KARAOKE SONG LIST: Come on up ready to sing any of these hits! The band has lyric sheets and can sing along with you to guide you! 999 ~ Homicide Alphaville ~ Big In Japan Billy Idol ~ Dancing With Myself Blondie ~ Heart Of Glass Bob Marley ~ Three Little Birds Candlebox ~ Far Behind Chris Isaak ~ Wicked Game Creedence Clearwater Revival ~ Fortunate Son Damned ~ Neat, Neat, Neat Devo ~ Gates Of Steel Gap Band ~ You Dropped A Bomb On Me Gary Numan ~ Cars Iggy Pop ~ I Wanna Be Your Dog Jefferson Airplane ~ White Rabbit Jerry Lee Lewis ~ Great Balls Of Fire Jim Carroll Band ~ People Who Died Jimi Hendrix ~ Purple Haze John Denver ~ Leaving On A Jet Plane Motorhead ~ Ace Of Spades Neil Diamond ~ Cherry, Cherry Ramones ~ Judy Is A Punk Sex Pistols ~ Bodies Sublime ~ Santeria Ten Years After ~ I'd Love To Change The World Tom Petty ~ You Got Lucky