----------------------------------- wynnesome Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:26 pm Lisa Berczel of Battledress Teaching Body Paint at Westmore Academy ----------------------------------- Lisa Berczel of Battledress Paint-N-BodyAdam Chilson Photography Worskhops In her own words, cross posted from her ~~~ I am SO beyond excited! This has been in the works for MONTHS and is finally OFFICIAL. Westmore Academy has just posted my Advanced Airbrush & Body Paint Class in their Short Term schedule The first class is not till after the LA Makeup Show - and is already 3/4 full. I can't begin to express how much I'm looking forward, and honored, to have this kind of teaching opportunity. Class Description: This class is designed to prepare the Professional Makeup Artist for the unique challenges of Body Art. Students will acquire an understanding of hand and airbrush techniques for body paint applications in such varied styles such as Fantasy, Trompe L'Oeil, Tattoo, Clothing, Abstract Expression, and Black Light. This class will also provide the student with the foundation in body painting products equipment design & planning and model safety. Class Dates: March 2-6th... ALREADY 3/4 FULL June 28th - July 2nd August 23-27th December 13-17th Special Thanks and Congrats to photographer/instructor Adam Chilson, studio owner Wendy Levin (wynnesome), model Brooke Lynne, and photographer Kim Karsting of Pout Photography. Imagery from Adam Chilson's Fine Art & Figure Nude Photography Workshopclass announcement I'm very proud of the fact that WORKSHOP images are so strong that they have a home in my portfolio.... ~~~ (And we at the studio are also very proud that images from the workshop series not only serve to show the excellence with the Adam Chilson Photography Worskhops