----------------------------------- wynnesome Sun May 22, 2011 1:57 pm June 24: Studio Open House Night, 'prop night' - w/ EVENT PHOTOS! ----------------------------------- We'll continue the monthly Open House tradition on Friday June 24, 2011, from 6pm-midnight. Open House event web page: http://www.starkravenmusic.com/openhouse.html RSVP's for this month's event due by 6pm Wed June 22 (see additional information regarding RSVP policy at bottom of this post). In June, we'll offer our customary facilities tours, portfolio sharing, and social/networking space, with our photo studio rooms open for casual TFCD shooting. Our 'special' theme for this month's event will be 'prop night.' We've done this in the past, and it's provided both laughs and genuine inspiration. Bring any small to medium-sized prop that you want to try setting up a shot with. Or that you want to challenge someone else to create a shot with! We'll see what everyone brings in, and let the props lead the directions for our photo shooting this time around! ***For those who plan to model or photograph within the event, please review the Open House policies for open casual shooting in the forum sticky thread here RSVP policy for the event: **If you have never been to the studio before, please RSVP with your full name and that of each guest accompanying you. **If you've been here before, no RSVP is required for yourself. **If you have been here before and are bringing guests who have not been here before, either: a) RSVP with the name of each guest you are bringing, or b) have each of your guests RSVP on their own behalf All RSVP's need to be directed to studio@dm-gremlin.com, and include the full name of each guest who will be attending. Guest list closes 48 hours in advance of each month's event - so for the 6/24 Open House, the RSVP deadline is 6pm on Wed 6/22. Thank you! ----------------------------------- Rebelflowers Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:46 pm Re: June 24: Studio Open House Night ----------------------------------- Looking forward to the Open House! ----------------------------------- NevaehLleh Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:57 pm Re: June 24: Studio Open House Night ----------------------------------- Awesome night! Thanks all! ----------------------------------- wynnesome Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:13 am Re: June 24: Studio Open House Night ----------------------------------- Awesome night! Thanks all! It was a lot of fun. Great to see you and meet Jonathan. Sorry I didn't get to say bye. I think you guys took off while I was showing Brooke the back studio. I'm glad you got into the wedding dress, too. Fit you much better than me! But I had fun posing in it, too. Looking forward to seeing what I'm sure will be very different photos of each of us! :D ----------------------------------- Rebelflowers Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:20 am Re: June 24: Studio Open House Night ----------------------------------- Thank you both for being such good sports :) and of course to Frank for the dress.