----------------------------------- wynnesome Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:18 pm April 23 Studio Open House Night - with EVENT PHOTOS! ----------------------------------- This month's Studio Open House is April 23, from 6pm-midnight! Full event information at http://www.starkravenmusic.com/openhouse.html No set theme at this time... we may announce a specific theme or shoot closer to the date. We'll have our usual studio tours, open shooting, and general networking/meet & greet. RSVP policy: If you've been here before, no RSVP required for yourself. If you are bringing guests who have not been here before, either: a) RSVP with number of people you are bringing; or b) have each of your guests RSVP on their own behalf If you have never been here before, please RSVP including number of people coming with you. All RSVP's should be made to studio@dm-gremlin.com, and due by 48 hours in advance of the event - for the 4/23 Open House, the RSVP deadline is 6pm on 4/21. Thank you! ----------------------------------- wynnesome Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:35 am Re: April 23 Studio Open House Night ----------------------------------- We had a great event this month - smaller than normal but also with a very enthusiastic group of first-time photographers in the house! I ended up modeling for most of the evening, and am really looking forward to receiving a few images, and seeing some of them posted here! :) ----------------------------------- BeFrank Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:22 pm Re: April 23 Studio Open House Night ----------------------------------- Had a blast. Getting up to speed on your forums here and on the Deviant Art web site. Thanks for modeling and being a dynamite muse for us. Looking forward to the next time. ----------------------------------- BeFrank Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:26 pm Re: April 23 Studio Open House Night ----------------------------------- Shots from the April Open House. ----------------------------------- wynnesome Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:00 pm Re: April 23 Studio Open House Night ----------------------------------- Had a blast. Getting up to speed on your forums here and on the Deviant Art web site. Thanks for modeling and being a dynamite muse for us. Looking forward to the next time. Thank you so much for posting these, both here and on deviantART! :) I hope you don't mind if I repost the windblown one as my deviantID photo - I really love that one in particular, along with the mirror grid one! I can't wait to do some more shooting with those panels myself for some of the effects you guys got to try out that I haven't even had the chance to yet! ----------------------------------- OG Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:49 am Re: April 23 Studio Open House Night - with EVENT PHOTOS! ----------------------------------- Thanks for being a wonderful host and model! I had a great time and look forward to coming back!