----------------------------------- wynnesome Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:08 am Feb 19 Studio Open House Night and Karaoke Jam! - with EVENT PHOTOS! ----------------------------------- This month's Studio Open House is February 19th, from 6pm-midnight! Full event information at http://www.starkravenmusic.com/openhouse.html We'll have our customary studio tours, networking, and fun, and our "special event" this month is a live karaoke jam with the band "High Fever!" That means everyone is invited to check out the band's song list (first post below this one) and step up to the mic to belt one out! Musicians, bring your guitar or bass (we'll keep the drums and amps set up) and we'll open things up to a freestyle jam too! RSVP policy: If you've been here before, no RSVP required for yourself. If you are bringing guests who have not been here before, either: a) RSVP with number of people you are bringing; or b) have each of your guests RSVP on their own behalf If you have never been here before, please RSVP including number of people coming with you. All RSVP's should be made to studio@dm-gremlin.com, and due by 48 hours in advance of the event - for the 2/19 Open House, the RSVP deadline is 6pm on 2/17. Thank you! ----------------------------------- wynnesome Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:09 am Re: Feb 19 Studio Open House Night and Karaoke Jam! ----------------------------------- KARAOKE SONG LIST: Come on up ready to sing any of these hits! The band has lyric sheets and can sing along with you to guide you! 999 ~ Homicide Alphaville ~ Big In Japan Billy Idol ~ Dancing With Myself Blondie ~ Heart Of Glass Bob Marley ~ Three Little Birds Candlebox ~ Far Behind Chris Isaak ~ Wicked Game Creedence Clearwater Revival ~ Fortunate Son Damned ~ Neat, Neat, Neat Devo ~ Gates Of Steel Gap Band ~ You Dropped A Bomb On Me Gary Numan ~ Cars Iggy Pop ~ I Wanna Be Your Dog Jefferson Airplane ~ White Rabbit Jerry Lee Lewis ~ Great Balls Of Fire Jim Carroll Band ~ People Who Died Jimi Hendrix ~ Purple Haze John Denver ~ Leaving On A Jet Plane Motorhead ~ Ace Of Spades Neil Diamond ~ Cherry, Cherry Ramones ~ Judy Is A Punk Sex Pistols ~ Bodies Sublime ~ Santeria Ten Years After ~ I'd Love To Change The World Tom Petty ~ You Got Lucky ----------------------------------- GeoffShaw Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:42 pm Re: Feb 19 Studio Open House Night and Karaoke Jam! ----------------------------------- Here's a few pictures from the open house Karaoke jam.