----------------------------------- LuminonPhotography Sat May 31, 2008 8:39 am May 30 Studio Open House ----------------------------------- My friend Karen has been telling me about Wendy and her studio for a few months now. Thursday she called me and mentioned the monthly open house to be held on Friday. So I decided to go and check it out. Wendy is great! A regular modern day renaissance woman. D.M. Gremlin Productions is an awesome, eclectic venue (and I mean that in a VERY positive fashion). Everyone there last night was very friendly and just plain fun. I was "laying low" most of the night and just trying to get a sense of the place. So I ended up shooting "only" about a hundred shots with Sara and a handful of candids. I can't wait until next month! I look forward to meeting more of you at future events. Dave ----------------------------------- wynnesome Sat May 31, 2008 12:52 pm Re: 30 May 08 Open House ----------------------------------- Whew! You beat me to posting a thread for this month's event! Thank you for coming and for posting these images! Can't wait to see what everyone else has to show for the evening as well. Orders of business: Many photographers shot with many models last night! While some people did collect contact information and model releases, I'm pretty sure some also didn't. I will be emailing out reminders and directing people here as to how to get in contact with anyone they worked with at the event. Photographers, please remember that your responsibility in return for the free shooting at the events, is to send images to the models afterward. And models, for photographers you know were shooting while you were on a set, you can request their info to send them yours. I don't want to publicly post people's email addresses here - so what I'm going to do is just post a list of names/handles. If you know you worked with a given person and don't have their contact info, please email me for that person's information. Thanks to all who attended and made another successful and fun Open House night: Photographers: Cal Phillips Ken McFarland - Crimzon Nicholas Ng Dave Reinhard - Luminon David Winge Chuck Aghoian - Hye5 Tom Bown - Vintage Vista Tony Macias Matthew Cousins Oscar Toscano John Middelkoop - Fine Art Undressed Lynn Fernandez Lonny Sapikowski - DRS Images Michael Bagley Jonathan Wallace Jim Ewing Jon Ewing Models who shot on set: Sarah - Hourglass ("Debbie Harry" makeup/dragon molestation) Megan - Conundra ("Jet Girl" - star pasties) Rosie - NevaehLleh ("Tank Girl" - flame pasties) Britt - ("military schoolgirl") Megan - Nyx Valentine (camo halter top/skirt/one-eyed grease paint) If I have forgotten anyone please remind me to add you to this list so you can coordinate to provide and receive your images! Also, everyone please feel free to post images here, and/or to post an image and ask who the model is so you know who to contact. Thank you again! ----------------------------------- Chuckee Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:04 am Re: May 30 Studio Open House ----------------------------------- Wendy, thanks again for hosting these events... they get better and better each time! I also want to say I appreciate that you went the extra mile to get contact info for the photographers and models. I have not finished going through the photos, but I will post them once I do. I already have contact info for Nyx and Conundra but will need info for NevaehLleh and Britt. I will email you when I get closer to being done. Thanks again for hosting such an outstanding event! Chuck ----------------------------------- wynnesome Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:19 am Re: May 30 Studio Open House ----------------------------------- Ok, Lee says this: "I messed up, lost the user name and password for the forums, so, here is megan for the open house. Make up something funny for me." I re-sent him his login credentials, but meanwhile am posting this photo for him. And as for his request, I'm thinking I will just have to go with the subtle intent of the image and say: "Courtesy Rosie, here is Megan with her balls about to explode." Considering that "funny" has mostly become interchangeable with "obscene" in this crowd, Lee, I hope that caption meets your liking! ----------------------------------- leeland Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:49 am Re: May 30 Studio Open House ----------------------------------- A few of my shots before all hell broke loose and a few after. ----------------------------------- wynnesome Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:26 am Re: May 30 Studio Open House ----------------------------------- A few of my shots before all hell broke loose and a few after. I think the quote from that last one was something to the effect of "it isn't that it would damage the concrete floor, it's the shrapnel from the arrow shattering that would hurt..." Awesome. Thank you for posting these! ----------------------------------- Adam Chilson Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:19 pm Re: May 30 Studio Open House ----------------------------------- Last shot of the day for me. Those plastic potted plants sure get run through the paces! ----------------------------------- wynnesome Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:00 pm Re: May 30 Studio Open House ----------------------------------- No doubt, those trees sure have some stories to tell. If the walls don't have ears here, the trees sure do! ----------------------------------- LuminonPhotography Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:20 pm Re: May 30 Studio Open House ----------------------------------- Hence the constant threatening with guns and bow & arrows to keep them quiet! ----------------------------------- Nyx Valentine Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:24 pm Re: May 30 Studio Open House ----------------------------------- No doubt, those trees sure have some stories to tell. If the walls don't have ears here, the trees sure do! I tried to eat them Friday.... ----------------------------------- wynnesome Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:44 pm Re: May 30 Studio Open House ----------------------------------- No doubt, those trees sure have some stories to tell. If the walls don't have ears here, the trees sure do! I tried to eat them Friday.... ...needed some extra greens in your diet?? :) ----------------------------------- Nyx Valentine Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:19 pm Re: May 30 Studio Open House ----------------------------------- No doubt, those trees sure have some stories to tell. If the walls don't have ears here, the trees sure do! I tried to eat them Friday.... ...needed some extra greens in your diet?? :) They totally started it! They deserved my attentions. ----------------------------------- wynnesome Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:16 pm Re: May 30 Studio Open House ----------------------------------- No doubt, those trees sure have some stories to tell. If the walls don't have ears here, the trees sure do! I tried to eat them Friday.... ...needed some extra greens in your diet?? :) They totally started it! They deserved my attentions. So they tried to eat you first? In that case, completely justified! ----------------------------------- Chuckee Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:04 pm Re: May 30 Studio Open House ----------------------------------- Here are a few shots from the evening... Thanks again to everyone for a great event! ----------------------------------- wynnesome Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:25 pm Re: May 30 Studio Open House ----------------------------------- Here are a few images from Nicholas Ng from the last open house. Nicholas, still hoping you'll get your account set up here, but meanwhile thank you for sending these to me so I could share them with everyone. We are going to have to start having Adam sign the releases if he continues to be this popular as a model! ----------------------------------- crimzon Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:24 pm Re: May 30 Studio Open House ----------------------------------- Some candids here: ----------------------------------- crimzon Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:25 pm Re: May 30 Studio Open House ----------------------------------- more: ----------------------------------- crimzon Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:26 pm Re: May 30 Studio Open House ----------------------------------- and more: ----------------------------------- crimzon Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:27 pm Re: May 30 Studio Open House ----------------------------------- yet more again: ----------------------------------- crimzon Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:28 pm Re: May 30 Studio Open House ----------------------------------- and finally: the good (serious) photos I should have ready tomorrow! ----------------------------------- wynnesome Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:31 pm Re: May 30 Studio Open House ----------------------------------- Hooray! Great fun and can't wait to see the serious ones. You'll have to prove that we're actually serious sometimes! ----------------------------------- crimzon Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:10 am Re: May 30 Studio Open House ----------------------------------- Alrighty then, here's some of the better photographs: ----------------------------------- crimzon Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:12 am Re: May 30 Studio Open House ----------------------------------- more: ----------------------------------- crimzon Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:14 am Re: May 30 Studio Open House ----------------------------------- and more: I'll try to get up Hourglass' "Hooker vs Dragon" and NyxValentines photos up soon. ----------------------------------- crimzon Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:13 pm Re: May 30 Studio Open House ----------------------------------- Nyx Valentine. . . ----------------------------------- crimzon Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:13 pm Re: May 30 Studio Open House ----------------------------------- and more,: ----------------------------------- crimzon Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:48 pm Re: May 30 Studio Open House ----------------------------------- and finally, Hourglass in the Hooker vs. Dragon series. I'm not sure who won and people tell me "that poor dragon", but I've never seen him happier. But anyhow. ----------------------------------- crimzon Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:50 pm Re: May 30 Studio Open House ----------------------------------- Yes, I know it is all very, VERY wrong. . .but, what the hell.